22 juni 2022
CAPHRI Research Day 2022
Note: Sessions with * will be live streamed.
09:00 - 09:30 Registration with coffee and tea
09:30 - 09:40 Opening by Silvia Evers, scientific director CAPHRI*
09:40 - 10:25 Keynote*
- Klasien Horstman, professor of Philosophy of Public Health, UM
A healthy society for everyone? Reflections on the research machinery of categorizing and othering.
10:35 - 12:05 Workshops
- Inclusive Research
- Intersectionality in public health research
- Inclusive language and approaches to gender and sexually diverse patients in clinical practice
- International communication
- An inclusive labor market: what are the benefits, and how to get there..?
- Dealing with power and influence
12:15 - 13:15 Lunch
13:15 - 13:40 Group picture
13:50 - 14:50 PhD Video Session
15:00 - 16:00 Research Line sessions
- Ageing and Long-Term Care
- Co-creating with caregivers, educators and older people in research: a DEDICATED example from the Living Lab in Ageing and Long-Term Care.
- Creating Value-Based Healthcare
- Creating value for Everyone – a skills building workshop.
- Functioning, Participation and Rehabilitation
- Transformation towards Personalized Health Care and the use of data-visualization, ICF and Mixed Methods research.
- Health Inequities and Societal Participation
- Health at the workplace for and with everyone.
- Optimising Patient Care
- How to include all relevant persons in your study? What can you do at different steps of the research process?
- Promoting Health and Personalised Care
Extra workshop (also for support staff)
- Diversity on the workfloor
16:00 - 17:00 Award ceremony* with informal drinks
- Begindatum en tijd
- 22 juni 2022 om 09:30 uur
- Einddatum en tijd
- 22 juni 2022 om 17:00 uur
- Chateau St. Gerlach
- gratis, maar wel aanmelden: https://www.aanmelder.nl/131658/subscribe
- Meer informatie